Sunday, September 16, 2007

It is't Not only Dreams

One day, I was walking on the road to go to my older big bro. Then I saw a man looking for a few of help from people around him. In a slice time, I though that he just need to be help because of his critical condition, I mean his financial. Just look like another people like him in the world.
In other time than, I saw him again. Still looking for and asking for a little of coin that people want to give him. But at the moment, I though that he was not only do that to keep survive and expand his life. But it is more than like that. For me, it likes he try to tell the world "I'll keep my dreams in my hand". Too ironic. But that is what my little heart tell me about.
And now, I just have the same feeling like that pure guy. I feel that I life in this earth not only to keep my soul on my body, or look after much money to spend in to many things, or survive and try to defeated the 'pure' moment. But it more than like fight with the sky. I have to beat my way. I have to kicked my normal life. To life like a grass in the middle of water fall. for what? Of course to show my self to the world. Try to make' em look in to my self. And say to their selves that I, Me, Life in this world. Just like the old guy on the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



My Friends

  • Funny Hacks On Roblox - Funny Hacks On Roblox Implementing technology such as Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR would allow the company to create new VR games. Again, ROBLOX has bee...
    2 years ago
  • Mahasiswa! - Aku mulai menyadari apa arti dari mahasiswa setelah aku jadi mahasiswa. Awalnya aku menyangka bahwa menjadi mahasiswa itu gampang. Tapi ternyata prasangka ...
    14 years ago
  • - Ini gambar account aku, menggambarkan bahwa dibalik sosok yang terlihat secara nyata, terdapat sosok lain dari diri seseorang yang bisa jadi bertolak belak...
    16 years ago