Sunday, September 09, 2007

Born to pain....

Nobody knows who I am. None of people want to know me. This world know me nothing....

That the first word I want to say. To everybody, somebody, anybody in everywhere, somewhere or anywhere. Then, the biggest passion of word that I want to tell this earth is, "I HATE THIS MOMENT, TODAY, TONIGHT".

Did Earth knows how I passed my life? knock out all problem and kicked by any obstacles? Who understand? Who care? I always say to the core of myself to be patient and professional, but it just an amazing sucks. No change. Beside, too mani chance that I Lost. I HATE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



My Friends

  • Funny Hacks On Roblox - Funny Hacks On Roblox Implementing technology such as Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR would allow the company to create new VR games. Again, ROBLOX has bee...
    2 years ago
  • Mahasiswa! - Aku mulai menyadari apa arti dari mahasiswa setelah aku jadi mahasiswa. Awalnya aku menyangka bahwa menjadi mahasiswa itu gampang. Tapi ternyata prasangka ...
    14 years ago
  • - Ini gambar account aku, menggambarkan bahwa dibalik sosok yang terlihat secara nyata, terdapat sosok lain dari diri seseorang yang bisa jadi bertolak belak...
    16 years ago