Thursday, January 10, 2008

It’s all about my cool memories that I have memorized in my life story book. Memo is the first time that I have been met a good and cool girl. She is just the one that I know about and the real soul mate in my world. Actually at that time. But we were challenged by a long distance. Very far. This is why we decide to skip the sweet relation. Just skip and keep it in our own heart.

One day I was asking about her condition. Then suddenly she replays very friendly. Just like we was met yesterday. Then I don’t think it more seriously. Coz I know I would to keep and spread many sweat memories anymore. Just spread it. Just keep it.

Where ever you are… I would to create another Memo, even new or last..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



My Friends

  • Funny Hacks On Roblox - Funny Hacks On Roblox Implementing technology such as Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR would allow the company to create new VR games. Again, ROBLOX has bee...
    2 years ago
  • Mahasiswa! - Aku mulai menyadari apa arti dari mahasiswa setelah aku jadi mahasiswa. Awalnya aku menyangka bahwa menjadi mahasiswa itu gampang. Tapi ternyata prasangka ...
    14 years ago
  • - Ini gambar account aku, menggambarkan bahwa dibalik sosok yang terlihat secara nyata, terdapat sosok lain dari diri seseorang yang bisa jadi bertolak belak...
    16 years ago