Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Loosing my self. Why ?

I have being a real confident person in one day. Suddenly a threat was coming. Just look like a problem in the class. Then, it knocks me undirectly… I ‘m falling down.
One side, I am pretty good. I know that. But another side I was bad. In with 40 and 60 percent comparison. How I can groove it? How? ………. How??
Get to study and start everything from 0? Be a better one? More concentrate? To my dreams? May be all are true. And I will do it now. Make more manageable to my time. Be a professional. Yup. That is it.
But the truth was trembling. Coz of a stupid human and it’s unintelligent of something. Then he spoken thoroughly. And people were heard….


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



My Friends

  • Mahasiswa! - Aku mulai menyadari apa arti dari mahasiswa setelah aku jadi mahasiswa. Awalnya aku menyangka bahwa menjadi mahasiswa itu gampang. Tapi ternyata prasangka ...
    14 years ago
  • - Ini gambar account aku, menggambarkan bahwa dibalik sosok yang terlihat secara nyata, terdapat sosok lain dari diri seseorang yang bisa jadi bertolak belak...
    16 years ago